Love is JUDAS?

It's taken me a while to post something here, not because I didn’t have the content, but mainly because I struggled to settle on a suitable topic for what I've been meaning to post. I thought, “Should it be ‘love is a serious mental disease?’ Nah! Maybe it should be ‘Who’s fooling who?’ Nah!…”

       Anyway this topic was for this ‘letter’ that I share with you today-received from one of the people who read my blog. I share with you the thoughts of a young man (let’s call him Max) dealing with the complexities of the emotional side of life, centred around the female-male relationship. I hope you find his thoughts as provoking as I do. I present to you Max.


     Judas - By Max
       I've been conducting an experiment for the past 15 years or so...unfortunately there is no poetic way to put forward my conclusion without offending enough people.

First Sin and its biggest victim

It has always bothered me about why another human being would be slave to another. Be it mentally, emotionally, or physically. Along the way I discovered that GUILT is the cause of all slavery. Guilt of inadequacy.

The white man was inadequate physically to toil the land and were guilty they had exterminated the Native Americans. They went in search of big strong black Africans.

The African man, apart from the obvious technological disadvantage of not having (and knowing about) guns, allowed themselves to be taken and fed "Guilt Speech" about their purpose to be slaves. The white man used God's name to their advantage and controlled these black slaves for centuries.
Human beings in general have been told that the sins of Eve and Adam, purposely listed in this order, are the reasons we are suffering today, and we have to earn our way back into heaven.

Adam lives in theory

My 'study' explored how the minds of people decide to be good, evil or passive. It investigates this issue by focusing on the emotional need of human beings to be in control...bla bla bla...
Like I said there's no poetic way of sharing my crazy Hypothesis, I believe (holds some water)... I believe the male species has used the Eve's eating of the apple and sharing it with Adam as a tool to control females. Females clearly feel the guilt today. When they say they are sexually liberated; we call them hoes yet will still sleep with them, some of us even end up trying to make housewives out of them.

When they say they don't enjoy sexy we call them boring and spend all our resources and time trying our best to convince them that sex is a wonderful thing when done by the right penis attached to the right man, in some cases attached to the right woman.

A man is the most selfish being on the planet and self-preservation is his biggest flaw. Often these traits can be seen during moments of vanity. At some point or another most of us are vain and don't realize it.
I always wondered what about the Preacher telling you to humble thy self, and using an example of himself. Is he not vain to a point?
How many people do good for selfless reasons?


    Love thrives on guilt

I've always loved showing women that good, honest, trustworthy guys truly exist. Sadly we lose the path often and collateral victims will always be there. Be it his soul, a mistress during denial phase of his shortcomings or rather the woman that gave herself whole.

I’ve come to realize that a vicious cycle of guilt and inadequacy is totally to blame. If a man could address his issues guilt-free (truly confess)... then the world MIGHT be in a better shape.

Unfortunately guilt makes us do or say silly things. Feeling inadequate makes us want to lower the other person to "our level". Adam was quick to put blame on Eve when God asked about the fruit. Adam could've struck a deal if he was "man enough"... he could've sacrificed his life and asked God to take him and leave Eve in exchange for the following humans to be given a chance to enjoy Eden.

Adam's options were plenty. But he unfortunately passed the buck. His ass got punished. And the woman was the cause of all our troubles.

Hence my reason for disliking religion, the bible, and men who come as snakes making false promises. My "mission" is simply to expose lies, starting with the second-class label that woman have carried - courtesy of us men.
However in my mission to show women that good men exist, I realized I had started becoming selfish and vain with each victory; convincing a woman to love me and exposing the men in her past as frauds. Then I become a fraud myself. I don't cheat, I don't lie... I've simply become self-serving.

Now my Guilt is surfacing. My Inadequacy is that of failure to forgive.
I recently gave up on this one woman I was pursuing purely because I had found another project to "show true love" to. Sadly I have failed. 



I'm not man enough?


  When I take punishment night in, night out and not hit her or abuse her to show understanding, I get told I am not man enough. Is there such a thing as not man enough? Must I beat a woman once every year to remind her of her ‘place’? Soooo not my style.
I've even been advised to take her ATM card. Sad when husbands have to resort to such measures. Very sad. So I asked her if she could give me her ATM card for safe-keeping. Clearly asking was stupid, I knew it was never going to work and silly me did it anyway.

Anywhooo, I am not crazy or anything but give me your honest opinion; is volunteering to die for world peace insane? I’m not suicidal and don't even board that train of thought. Say I have been heartbroken, most clowns would go down the violent path. Me, I would like my life and death to mean something to people I leave behind.

So in this day and age if I asked you secretly--create a blog for a person volunteering to die for world peace in 7 months time. Would that border on lunacy? Jokes aside... I wouldn't mind being a "Jesus" and not for any reason besides guarantees of world peace when I’m gone.

Crazy hypothesis. Take time and analyze it. No I am not suicidal. I’m just tired of living in a sad, evil world. Before it affects me and makes me become selfish, I would love to show the world selflessness.


So, what do you dub me? Crazy, or do you see where I’m coming from? I hope I haven't scared you with the above... I’ve always liked open minded people that don't brush people’s thoughts away as "this one is crazy". A crazy man once ruled Russia...he had to be shot, stabbed and drowned.

Take care.
  Max

P.S. I am really enjoying your blog. Unfortunately I never have time to comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religiously Erasing Our Existence

White Swazis Are Always Self-serving

Justice for Reeva; none for me and you